5-Minute Individual Potato Gratins - Melissa d'Arabian as seen on Food Network
Ingredients
* Vegetable spray
* 2 large russet potatoes, roughly peeled and thinly sliced
* 1/2 cup grated Swiss cheese
* 2 green onions, finely chopped
* Salt and freshly ground black pepper
* 3/4 cup heavy cream
Directions
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
Spray 8 muffin tins with vegetable spray. Layer potato slices, cheese, and onions into each muffin cup. Season with salt and pepper and top each gratin with 1 or 2 tablespoons of heavy cream. Cover with foil and bake for 30 to 40 minutes, removing the foil halfway through cooking time. Invert gratins onto plate and serve.
The Food Network Kitchens chefs have not tested this recipe and therefore, we cannot make representation as to the results.
Julie's Verdict:
LOVED them - so quick and easy, then just throw them in the oven. I didn't have green onions, so I used shallots and the taste was wonderful; I'm not sure if I want to try green onions or not. I forgot the foil and they ended up a little dry and perhaps burnt. But, both hubby and I loved them and we plan on making them again soon!
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
5-Minute Individual Potato Gratins
Labels:
as seen on tv,
favorite,
potatoes,
quick and easy,
side dish
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment